Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where did May Go?

I cannot believe I have been home for a entire month now! Time seriously flys.  I have been so busy. Working, sewing, family nights, baseball, lunch dates, swimming, girls night, writing, hanging out with friends, old and new are just some of the things I have been up to.  I am so blessed to be able to have a awesome job.  The hours are wonderful, my boss is beyond amazing, I'm meeting a lot of new people and defiantly learning a bunch.  I finally finished a quilt that I started on Christmas break and had to put on hold till I came back in the summer.  I have to say it is defiantly my favorite.  The picture just doesn't do justice.
Random thought:  want to make my day?  A mint, cookie dough concrete mixer from Culvers would be greatly appreciated :)  (everyone take note, and feel free to get me one anytime)    

I had a wonderful time today getting brunch with Amy, shopping for a AWESOME fathers day gift with mom and going to the fundraiser tonight to raise money for the YW girls camp.  Oh, I remember those days. Wanting to cry because you find spiders in your bunk, or becuase some girl put shaving cream all over your head, eating yummy tin foil dinners, cheating to start the fire because you have already gone through 200 matches (cough cough mary), long hikes, and having to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch the sun rise while you get eaten alive by bugs.  I have to say it was fun while it lasted..... :)Well I am off to plan a lesson and bake some delicious bread. 



6 months down, 18 to go :)    

1 comment: