Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend In Whitewater

So one of my best friends Amy Sylvester got her own apartment for the summer so she decided to have a little house party.  A group of girls from high school all got together and drove up.  We spent most of the night just catching up with everyone and eating some delicious food that Amy made for us.  Later in the night we went and "explored" good ol' Whitewater.  We closed the night with watching the movie "Just Go With It"  with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.  I thought it was super funny and really cute- totally recommend it.  In the morning we got our lazy butts out of bed and went out to a little dine-in called "Jessica's"  then went down by the lake and enjoyed the beautiful weather and just each others company!  I realized that no matter how much time goes by, we always seem to just pick up where we left off in high school :)
Me and Amy!
I cant help but smile when I look at this picture... Dana you just kill me :)
  
The morning we left...
We had too much energy for only getting like 5 hours of sleep
I love these girls!!  Makes me miss high school just a little...
 This would be me with one of the sweetest girls on the planet
Thank you Amy for being a wonderful hostess!! I loved seeing everyone, and had a BLAST just like old times :)  See you girls again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment