Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Syd

I first met Sydney when she was six years old, and now she just turned NINE!  Time sure does fly, I remember Steven and I teaching her how to read and adding/subtracting.  She is defiantly one of a kind with a crazy personality.  I love it!  She keeps life interesting and always puts a smile on our faces!  For her birthday- well it was more like a birthday week- we had her family party on Tuesday(moms) and she also had a get together with her dad on Wednesday.  On Saturday she had a party with all of her little friends.  It was her first slumber party!  She was so excited.  For our craft, we made flower pens, then we had a area for karaoke and they spent some time in the park.  I also did hair wraps for the girls.  There were a lot of girls, so I taught Joy and she helped me out.  Instead of cake Joy got cupcakes and got a bunch of things to decorate them with.  Before bed they all got in their sleeping bags and watched the Justin Bieber movie, which they were all stoked about.  Sydney seemed to have a blast, and that's all that really matters.  I'm glad she invited me to join her for her special day!
Tuesday Night
You can see the dollar by her plate... she asked Tyler what he got her for her birthday, he pulled out his wallet and said "here is a dollar, im poor"  she loved it, she was one dollar richer!
Flower Pen Bouquets
Karaoke


Hair Wraps
Syd and Ash
Aunt Judi!











Birthday Cupcake :)
 Happy Birthday Sydney! Love ya.

1 comment: