So I know this post is a week late, but we haven't had a working computer at home lately, BUT we got it fixed AND got wireless internet! I am in heaven lol I have a lot to catch up on. To start off, I flew into Chicago at about 3 o'clock. It was a quick, good flight! It was perfect timing because by the time we got home it was time to get Anthony ready for his prom! As I was helping him, it made me think of my first prom and how fun and exciting it was for me. I think I was more excited then he was! He looked so handsome :) He is getting so old, its weird. We sent him off and headed to Famous Daves for my barbeque ribs!! Its kinda become a tradition, every time after they pick me up form the airport we go there :) Anthony LOVES the corn bread muffins they have there, so since he wasn't there with us we bought half a dozen muffins to bring home to him.
 |
| Ant with his best friend Justin |
 |
| Alea, Justin, Ant and Emily |
 |
| Anthony and Emily :) |
 |
| With momma! |
 |
| :) |
 |
| The wonderful parentals |
 |
| Can you tell I kinda love him? |
 |
| We did NOT purposely match haha This is our FAVORITE picture of us. |
it's good to be home.
i was just going to ask if you all wore pink with him intentionally! precious.
ReplyDelete