![]() |
| Wanna drive behind him for 2 hours? Don't think so. |
I don't think anyone likes to pack. This year Melissa and I went dumpster diving to find some boxes. We went all over town but couldn't find any, until we got to the mall. This lady was by the dumpster and I ran up and asked if they had boxes. She said yes and told me where to go to find them. So I jump in, expecting her to leave and go back to work, but she actually found humor in this and decided to stay and watch. We were very sucessful and found plenty of boxes. One less thing to stress about.
![]() |
| disaster area. |
| You can kinda see the lady on the left side just relaxing and watching, not worried about helping or anything as I lunge to my death. |
ooooo SO excited to get this part over with :)
1 day :)


those dumpster diving pictures are CLASSIC! you are too fun :) and congrats on the 4.0!!
ReplyDelete