My goal this semester was to take every opportunity I had to make a new friend and get a 4.0. I have accomplished both!! I have been more social then ever this year and I loved it. I have met so many amazing people and I have learned something from each of them. This past semester has been a complete roller coaster ride for me, but I wouldn't change a thing. I have learned so much about myself and have grown up a lot. Not everything is going to happen the way you want it to, but whatever happens good or bad you need to make the best of it. Life is good. So good. I love Utah State, and I already cant wait to come back in the fall. But in the meantime, summer should be wonderful like always, nothing truly beats home.
This is my new motto:
No comments:
Post a Comment