Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shopping

For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that I am NOT a fan of shopping.  I get bored so fast and I just don't like it.  I don't have the patience for it I guess you could say.  On Monday I ran a bunch of errands with my mom, we ended up going into Payless and walking out with four things.  My mom got a SUPER cute pair of sandals, and it was buy one get something half off in the whole store so she got a cute necklace also.  I finally got my first pair of high heels that are higher then 1inch.  BIG step for me lol its pathetic.  They are actually really comfortable and not to hard to walk in, I guess it just depends on the style of the shoe?  Who knows, but I love them.  I got a cute hat for my "half off" item.  We also stopped at some other places and got some cute things :)
So it was rather a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment