Today was just wonderful. My roomie Amberly got a letter in the mail today saying she was accepted into the Elementary Education Program! I was so excited for her, she has been working her butt off for it. The program at Utah State is very difficult to get into. To celebrate she wanted pizza, so we got the girl some pizza and had a little party! We have also been enjoying this wonderful weather. In the past, it is snowing right about now. We have gone on lots of walks, and found some beautiful trails :)
 |
| I Love Logan |
 |
| CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND :) |
Also....
One of my best friends Jessi Timothy got ENGAGED tonight! I cannot explain how excited/happy/ecstatic I am for Zach and Jessi. They are just too cute together. Zach is perfect for Jessi, he is so sweet and very,
very patient. If your friends with Jessi you know that you need some patience :) We all got together to surprise Jessi at the ice cream parlor after the proposal to hear the story and see the ring. I have to say it is simply
beautiful. Fits her personality perfectly! I am so happy and I
can't wait for this summer for the wedding. It will be quite wonderful if I say so myself :)
 |
| Greatest friends, cutest couple. |
No comments:
Post a Comment