I have been slacking on my blogging this last week for sure. I have burned out my brain studying for Human Physiology and writing papers. I was able to squeeze in some fun things though throughout the week. I volunteered at a carnival at a Elementary school with Jessi and Zach. We had a great time and I loved being there with all the kids. I think it was wonderful birth control for Jessi :) Friday we had our usual game night with our wonderful neighbors! I never thought cards and Jenga could be so entertaining. Saturday we had a birthday party for Rose and two other friends. We decorated the apartment and had about 15 people come over to partayyy. Rose turned 21 on Monday! She went to the White Owl and got a burger (I guess they have the best burgers) and her first drink. We did lots of fun little things for her throughout the whole week, so she really had a "birthweek." We were spoiled on Sunday. Brian, Amberly and I went to Zachs appartment for dinner. They made us salmon, twice baked potatoes, and veggies. Brian and I made "Better Then Sex Cake." If you have never had any you are missing out! Afterwards we all went to the fireside together at the Spectrum, then it was off to more studying....
![]() |
| Rose and I :) |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Abby, Will and Rose! |
After my exam yesterday I was totally stressing over how I did and just burned out, so my fabulous friend Jessi took me out for Panda :) I always love hanging with that girl. We have some pretty awesome conversations about.... almost everything. She knows just what to do to make me feel better :) Then later that night I went to Taco Tuesday at Costa Vida with Haley and studied for our Management exam there. I feel a much needed run soon to work off all that food I ate. Oh well, I would do it all again. Now onto more homework......and super excited for the concert tomorrow :)



No comments:
Post a Comment