Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Big Girl Bed

Some might think a post like this is kind of silly, but that is just fine.  I have had a little twin bed for my whole life, and it wasn't the comfiest thing in the world but it worked for me. Specially since I was leaving for school anyways.  Well, a family from church was moving and asked if we wanted to buy their queen bed including the frame, mattress and headboard for $300.00!  It was still in very very good condition and it was from someone who we knew were clean and well kept and not some random bed at a garage sale.  So my parents couldn't resist and got it for me as a early gift.  Therefore, I can take with me later on  in life and not have to worry about spending a ton of money on a bed.  I am in heaven for sure, it is SO comfortable and I can even lay diagonally.  Simple things make me happy :) Thanks Anthony for helping me put it together!   
Old Bed
If you look closely you can tell that it BARELY fit.  My door barely has enough room to close.  I absolutely love it!  Next step:  making some pillows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment