Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our Graduate!

Boy does time fly!! Anthony graduated today from Central High School.  I know he has been waiting for this day for a longgg time.  We were so grateful for a beautiful day and being surrounded by loving family and friends.  It made me realize how fast life goes and how grateful I am for all the experiences-good and bad- I have had since I graduated three years ago.
He HAD to get a picture with "Rocky"
Ant with Grandma Weldon and Grandma Mary
Em and I.  She has been one of the greatest friends I have ever had.  It was nice that she was able to be in town for this whole weekend.  Her brother was also graduating :)
  
     Afterwards, we went back home and had dinner and cake, which were both fantastic!!  Anthony will be going to MATC and doing their diesel program.  We are one proud family!

No comments:

Post a Comment