Friday, June 1, 2012

Tradition

Since going to school in Utah, this past year I have gone to visit my grandma in Salt Lake City at least once a month.  Every time I go down we go do baptisms for the dead at the Temple.  We have been to a handful of Temples around Utah.  It is such a blessing to have so many in close range out there.  She flew out to Wisconsin for a week to be with us for Anthony's graduation.  I had all day to spend with her so I took her down to Chicago and we continued the tradition.  I love going to the Temple with her.  She is so close to the spirit, and has given me a lot of insight on things.  The Temple workers always comment about how wonderful they think it is that a 81 year old woman still does baptisms.  Yes, I can say I have a pretty awesome grandma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment