If you are from Wisconsin, you know what Summerfest is. It is the worlds largest music festival! Some years are better then others, but it is always a good time. Some of my favorite concerts I have seen are the Goo Goo Dolls and One Republic. It happens every year usually the last week in June through the first week in July. This year I went with David to see Skillet, a christian rock band. The lead singer and his wife, who is also the guitarist, are from Kenosha which is pretty cool. We got there early and walked around for a bit, enjoying Lake Michigan, the little shops, food and listening to some little local bands. We felt deaf for the rest of the night, because like any rock concert, I could feel my body vibrating because the bass was so loud. By the time we got home, it was really late. We crashed right away because we had the Fourth of July race in the morning!
![]() |
| The ice cream was delicious!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment