Thursday, August 2, 2012

Freezer Jam

I LOVE strawberry jam!  It is like dessert to me!  After years of sneaking a jar here and there to take home with me from numerous people (Griffith Family) my mom and I finally decided to make some of our own.  I was so excited, I have been wanting to make freezer jam for a while, I just never got to it.  So we bought everything in bulk:  strawberries, sugar and sure-jell.  Making jam was way easier then I thought it would be.  I have a feeling I will be doing this a lot more.  
Just some of the finished ones, 
While washing the strawberries and mashing them, it made me think of one of my favorite stories as a kid, 
I was so happy because I had recently found a copy in a rummage sale almost as good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment