I went to my first girls basketball game in my five years of being here. For some reason they just aren't as fun to watch. The boys are so much more exciting I mean don't get me wrong, I love playing basketball but watching girls play is pretty boring. This is what happens when Will steals your phone when he gets bored:
Saturday, Kristen and I went to our good friends Kayla's bridal shower. I have known Kayla since my freshman year and I am so grateful we have stayed friends. She is such a joy to be around and always puts a smile on my face, specially when we are in some of the most awful classes together! I am so excited for Kayla and Jake to get married in a few weeks!!
| Kristen, Kayla and I |
Here in Logan, we have been blessed with some beautiful weather for the month of November! Usually it starts snowing before Halloween but it has been pretty mild so far. I'm talking like 60 degree weather. So what did we decide to do? Go to the quad and spend the day playing football and frisbee. It felt so good to relax all day and have a good time.
![]() |
| Kristen, Will and I |
![]() |
| Afterwards, Kris and I got started on planning Alyssa'a bridal shower. I am so excited for it! |
Sunday was Amy's birthday!!! She is the young one of the bunch turning 22 :) I love these days because it means all of us girls get to finally spend time together. I fully take advantage of the time I have with them since it doesn't happen often. We celebrated by taking her out to Cafe Rio and spending the night together.
![]() |
| Sarah, Alyssa, Amy and I |
One morning this week, we had a pancake party. A group of our friends came over and we watched football while we devoured some food. Braden and I were in charge of making the pancakes. Lets just say we are probably the best pancake makers in Logan.
What a pro......





No comments:
Post a Comment