This Halloween was quite wonderful. On Wednesday, I went to party with some good friends from freshman year, Trevor and Devon. It was so much fun to hang out with them and catch up. They are so much fun to be with. When we got to the house where the party was at, I ran into Kristen and a ton of people from the ward!! The funny thing is that she invited me to go with her but I turned it down because I had already made plans with the boys, both of us not knowing it was the same party! So, we all stayed there for a little bit and then headed to another dance party. It was SO fun. One, because we ran into a whole bunch of people we know/old friends and two, the music was fantastic!
| You are looking at Logan's most wanted thief. |
![]() |
| Kristen, Trevor, Devon and I |
On Thursday, Jeff and I dressed up as an elderly couple for school. The kids LOVED it. We also won the costume contest and got our picture posted on the schools website. I am really going to miss teaching here at North Cache!! I cannot believe we only have a few more weeks left!!


No comments:
Post a Comment