Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I am so happy hockey season has started again!!  I sure do love that sport.  It is just so entertaining/exciting.  Kris and I got some friends together and went to the game Friday night.  We really struggled in the beginning but ended up coming back and creaming the University of Utah.  
Will, Kristen, Bryan and I
Saturday was filled with sporting events.  In the morning Jessi took me on a mountain biking adventure.... lets just say we need to work on our time management haha I sure do love spending time with that girl!!  Afterwards, Kris and I went out to lunch at Noodles and Company only because we get special discounts from Sarah.  We are spoiled.  There was a football game in the afternoon against Hawaii.  The weather was perfect and then the moment the sun set it got cold enough to snow!  Right after the football game (which we won), we headed to the volleyball game.  I love watching Alyssa play.  Even though they lost, she played fantastic!!
Bryan, Brooke, Peter, Kristen, Braden and I
Since my legs have been feeling better, I have been able to go on some beautiful runs with Jessi and Kristen.  This view will never get old...
Braden was a brave soul and went on a Sunday bike ride with me.  It wasn't just any bike ride... it was a tandem bike ride!  We both have never ridden one before, so it was quite the experience.  It is much harder then it looks!!!  He had no problem steering, going over curbs and giving me a heart attack.  Once I got on the front, it was a totally different story.  I couldn't get us to ride in a straight line to save my life.  I felt like I had no control and we fell into plenty of ditches.  I am so grateful Braden is a patient person and he seemed to get a kick out of it.  He was laughing so hard at me that he nearly tipped the bike!       

No comments:

Post a Comment