Saturday, November 30, 2013

Be Thankful

Another wonderful thanksgiving has come and gone!  I went down to Murray the weekend before to celebrate with my family.  Our family is growing so fast.  Two of my cousins, Kim and Tristyn, who have both struggled with getting pregnant are now both expecting a baby!!  It is truly a miracle and an answer to our prayers.  Lets just say, I am really excited for May to come around :)  I love babies!  I stayed with Grandma Weldon, which is always a good time.  She is such a wonderful woman and I am grateful for all the time I get to spend with her.  
We played a game where we were told to draw certain things on the plate without looking.... it was pretty hilarious to look at the plates after!
Rhiannon wanted to leave some whip cream on her face to snack on later :)
Love my cousins, ignore my awkward arm :)
For the actual Thanksgiving break, I drove down to Bountiful and spent it with the Griffeth Family.  We had such a fun time shopping, shopping andddd shopping!  Tanya and her sister, Candice, are pro shoppers and I was not prepared for the amount of shopping we did.  If you know me, you know I am not a shopper.  I last about 30 minutes and then I am good to go.  We did more like 12+ hours.  Saturday morning, Tanya and Candice wanted to treat us girls to a pedicure after walking for so long the last two days.  Another fail....I hate when people touch my feet!!  So, I bucked up and went to get my first pedicure. It was rough but I have to say my feet looked pretty good after!  I had no idea they took a literal cheese grader and used that on your foot to scrape off all the nasty crap on your feet.  Terrifying to say the least. 
Gotta love baby Links face....I swear he likes me!  I cannot believe how fast these kids are growing.  I remember babysitting them when they were in diapers!! 
Our reward after so so sooo much shopping :)
Love my sweet girl!
I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life.  They have become my family and have been a huge blessing in my life.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful support system and be surround by so many who love an care about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment