Thursday, February 27, 2014

Little Catch Up

Well, in the last two weeks, a lot if things have happened!  I finally had an interview with Kelly Services, got hired and started to sub last week.  I love it so far and it is nice to be back in the schools again.  Also, I like being able to work whenever I want but it's hard at the same time when you go one or two days without getting anything.  I am booked for the next two weeks though, so that is exciting!  Especially, since I will be subbing at Ellis Elementary where I use to work and then at North Cache with Kristen where I student taught, I have a lot of familiar faces to see.  I will be subbing till the middle of June and then I am not sure where life will take me!  I might be getting a job down in American Fork or if I could find a job in Cache Valley, I would take it in a heart beat.  Maybe I will go home for the month of July to work and be with my family?  Who knows.  
I have to brag for a moment.  Not only does my man carry my cute flower-printed bags for me, he can also braid my hair.... and he is actually quite good at it.  Yes, I was shocked too.  Haha, this kid grows on me more and more every day!  
Last Thursday we got together with Braden's family and went bowling.  I am getting so much better!  No lie, I got TWO strikes in a row during one game.  Shocking, I know.  His family is quite fantastic and I loved spending time with them and meeting his parents.  Also, how could you not love spending time with this little chunk.... 
Meet Brynlee.  She is 3 months old and such a joy!  Every time I see her my heart literally melts and I just want to hold her and kiss those cheeks!  
Any day I get to spend with my little man Kia, is a good day.  Since the weather is unbelievably warm the last few days, I took him to the park.  He is a little ball of energy!  It made me laugh on how many ladies complimented me on "how adorable my son is."  Look how cute he looks in those skinny jeans!  He is one stylin' toddler.   
Seriously, look at this weather.  My afternoons have been spent here playing football and frisbee with friends, trying to take advantage of the sun before it freaks out and snows again.  I only say that because it always snows and stays chilly till the beginning of May.  This is too good to last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment