Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

Today was filled of going around town and leaving valentine surprises at peoples door steps, along with spending some time with my wonderful roommate before she left for the weekend.  It was nice having the day off to just have some fun.  Lots of people think today is a day only for people in relationships.  I have to say, I disagree.  Today is a day to celebrate the love I have for everyone in my life.  I am truly blessed to have so many amazing people I love near and far.           
The annual holiday picture with Sarah :)
Braden had to work all day but I was the lucky lady that got to spend the evening with him!  He made me a fantastic dinner.  That is not an exaggeration.... it was amazing.  
Chef Braden cooked up some maple salmon and veggies.  
I know I have said this a thousand times before, but Braden has truly been a blessing in my life after going through a pretty rough year.  He has a heart of gold and definitely brightens up my days.  I think I will keep him around :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment