Tonight, we had a little double date with Sterling and Sarah. It is always a good time with these two. We went bowling at the Fun Park since they have cheap bowling for like a $1.50 a game on Thursdays. Since Braden and I are pretty competitive, we made a bet that the couple with the lowest combined score had to treat everyone to ice cream. Can you guess who won?? Braden and I did, of course! Although..... I didn't help much. I am awful -literally horrible at bowling but that's the plus side of having a boyfriend who is quite good at it. He picked up my slack and hopefully wasn't too frustrated with me ;) The night ended well with some free delicious ice cream and watching some of the Olympics. Thanks Sarah and Sterling!
_____________________________________________________________________________
P.S. I am trying to gather together all my pictures from my trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. It is taking longer then I thought to organize everything. I will eventually get those posts up!


No comments:
Post a Comment