Monday, July 28, 2014

The Neon Vibe: Knoxville, TN

Good ol' Knoxville Tennessee.  It was hot, humid and beautiful!  I love the south.  I love the people, love the food, and love the humidity.    
The only thing really was to see was the University of Tennessee.  That stadium is HUGE!  It could seriously hold about four Romney stadiums in it.  Utah State will be playing them for their first game of the season..... Go Aggies!     
Kate and I.  She is seriously the best owner/boss I could ask for.  I love being able to travel and work with her!!
Funny story.  I know this is a bad picture but it is the only one I have of us three.  Rachel, Kate and I were in the hotel room talking the first night, and Rachel apologized for being on her phone so much but she is the relief society president and is trying to weed through the directory and get it ready for the new school year.  I asked what ward she  goes to.  turned out she is/will be my relief society president!  I will be moving into her ward next week.  Small world, I met my president in a random hotel in Tennessee- and she is awesome.    

No comments:

Post a Comment