Well, another year has passed! This year for my birthday, my parents flew me home a few weeks earlier for the 4th of July, which was the best present. It was my first birthday away from home, which was weird. I had to work all day and we had to leave for a race that night. So, I couldn't really do much. I went out to lunch with my friend Sierra and my roommate Sarah is always so good with birthdays. She always goes out of her way to make it special in some way no matter what your schedule is.
![]() |
| She knows what I love: Dr. Pepper and nail polish. |
Along with that, he made me something that I have wanted soooo bad. A jewelry box. But not just any box. One that I could hang my earring on and not lose them. It was better then what I expected!! He is one talented man, and I love him for it! It was so thoughtful and he put so much time into making it for me.
I am so grateful to have him in my life and for all the happiness he brings into it. Now I have a good excuse to buy more jewelry! Have to fill this baby up!




No comments:
Post a Comment