This seems to be the year of meeting a boy and getting married, pronto. Everyone is getting married. I have had eleven friends get engaged and married during the last seven months. Eleven. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and excited for all of them that they have found someone they love and want to take that next step with. It just gets annoying when literally everyone always has ask "So, when are you two getting married?" "Why aren't you married yet? Is there something wrong?" "When is he going to ask you?" Literally every.single.day. Why the heck would I know when he is going to propose and why would I want to know anyways? Why can't you just ask me how my day was instead? I love dating Braden and I have no problem with waiting to get married. He is fantastic. Lets just get a couple things straight. Just because we are taking our sweet ol' time doesn't mean we have issues, that I don't love him or that I am crazy. Come on people.
Okay, I am off of my soap box. Lets get talking about the wonderful day when one of my best friends got married!! It was a rainy day but that didn't stop us from having a good time. One thing I love about Kristen is no matter what life decides to hand her, she is always optimistic. It rained and poured on her wedding day, but she could honestly care less. She was marrying the man of her dreams that day in the temple. That's all that mattered. I love seeing her so happy and I sure miss her. I am excited to get to know Ammon and for them to start their life together. We had a great time at her reception visiting with friends and getting some dancing in.
 |
| This is my favorite picture of all time. Yes, I was holding back the tears. I was so happy for her. |
 |
| Totally captured this candid moment while waiting for the rain to pass. |
 |
| I love this boy! |
 |
| The happy couple with the girls. |
 |
| It was such a fun day, with a fun date. Onto the next wedding! |
No comments:
Post a Comment