Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My New Job

It is interesting how the timing of things can be perfect.  I was at our last Neon Vibe race in Huntsville, when I got a call from a teacher at North Cache that I student taught at the year before and she asked if I was looking for a job.  I was just planning on subbing since I hadn't been able to find a full time teaching position, so I was excited she thought to call me.  Within in about two days, I took a job teaching ESL at three different schools.  It is a lot of driving, but it is a job that I have been wanting and I get to teach all different age groups!  I do a few hours at White Pine Middle School, North Cache 8-9 Center and Skyview High School.  I also do a tutoring program after school every day.  This all worked out perfectly, because from the time I ended at the Neon Vibe to when I started teaching ESL, was one day.  What a blessing!  I didn't have any time between jobs where I didn't have a job wasn't getting paid. I have students from Hati, Peru, Chile, Libya and Mexico.  Some days are harder then others, but we have a good time and I love getting to know them and watching them improve!  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment