Well, we had our last race of the season in Huntsville over the weekend. I am sad we are done for a little while, but will most likely not be missing those red eye flights! This race was so fun. We had had a lot of time to plan it, so the stress level was way low compared to past races and everything ran smoothly. This summer has been one to remember and I am so grateful for the this opportunity Collin and Kate gave me. Hopefully we will be able to have a race in Hawaii again in the winter!
 |
| This is how much luggage we had to take with us.....we fit all this, plus all of our personal bags, plus three people, in one tiny car. I won't say how we all fit, because we were most likely breaking the law. We made it to our flight with minutes to spare. These things aren't easy when you have had a long day and now have to endure a red eye and work again the moment you get off the plane. So, we were a little slap happy by this time. |
 |
| A few of the cities we have visited have a restaurant called the Waffle House. As we were driving around Huntsville looking for a place to eat, I asked Collin and Kate if they had ever been there. They said yes and told me I had to experience the Waffle House at least once in my life and that it was amazing. After the first bite, well actually the first look at my plate, I had made up my mind. It was probably one of theee most disgusting places I have ever been to in my life. I would rather eat dirt. Thank you Collin and Kate for such a wonderful start to my morning ;) To all of you who have never been there- please, please take my word for it and stay far away from that place. |
 |
| When we went to pick up our rental truck for the weekend, we ran into this lady. Yes that is her hair. Yes she has an obsession with red. We decided to introduce ourselves and get to know her a little bit. She was out shopping for a new "toy" and was planing on buying this because it "matched" her. Wish I had that much money to just wake up one morning and decide buy a brand new car just because it matches me. |
Bree and I working merch and registration.
Had to hit Steak and Shake at 4 A.M after the event for some dinner before flying back home!
 |
| Taking extra black lights home with us in our carry on bag was interesting. We had so many people come up to us and ask us what "parties" we were throwing and how they could be apart of it. Once they heard "run" they quickly lost interest. |
No comments:
Post a Comment