 |
| Props to Traci for making the cutest banner! |
We are one happy family and are very excited to welcome three babies into world within the next month. My two cousins, Tristyn and Kim, have had troubles getting pregnant the last 7-9 years. So, when we found out they were both expecting and due in the same month, our hearts were turned to the Lord in gratitude. Kim will have twins, a boy and girl. Tristyn will be having a baby boy, which Abby is really excited about. It is hard to put into words how happy I am for my family. It has been a hard trail for them, and I am filled with so much joy that the time has finally come for them. The Lord does hear our prayers and knows our desires. It might not be in the time frame we wanted, but he knows what we want, what we need and what is best for us. I am so grateful for that. We had a little baby shower for them at Tia's house and I had so much fun hanging with all the ladies. My family pretty much rocks.
 |
| They kept making a joke that their bellies and chest were so big they could turn side ways and I literally disappeared and looked like a floating head. |
 |
| Look at the cute animals Aunt Colleen made for each one of them. She is so creative! |
No comments:
Post a Comment