Monday, April 7, 2014

Time For Conference

I spent Saturday of general conference weekend down in Salt Lake, with Grandma Weldon.  I had such a good time baking treats, looking through family history, going on walks and of course watching conference with her.  I am so blessed to have her in my life and to have her so close to where I can visit her often.  She has been through a lot and I admire her for her constant positive attitude on life.  She is one determined woman and I love her so much!  Did I forget to mention she got a phone?!  Yes, it is true.  Grandma has a cell phone.  Never saw that coming.  It was quite amusing trying to teach her how to use it.  She kills me!  I had to write out very specific directions on how to just turn the phone on and call someone.  This will be a fun experience for her.  She calls it a "silly thing."                
I came back up to Logan for the Sunday session to watch it with Kristen, Preston and my man. We made German pancakes for the first time (thanks Tanya for the recipe) and they were delicious!  
Braden really feels the spirit! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment