Friday, April 18, 2014

Grad Dinner

We had our graduation dinner Thursday night.  You know me, I really just wanted to go for the free food.  So, I got a hot date and met up with a few friends for the dinner.  We were a little disappointed with the entertainment.  Lets just say it wasn't really for our "age" group.  It is still hard to wrap my head around the fact that I have been done with school since December and it probably wont truly hit me until the ceremony in a few weeks.  Although life is so good, it needs to slow down!  
Typical.
Jessi Scott is one fantastic woman!  I admire her so much and have loved her from the moment I met her at track practice.  She has been a tremendous blessing in my life and has shown me so much love and comfort during some of the hardest times in my life.  It is hard accepting the fact that her and her family will no longer be in Logan..  Looks like I will be taking some weekend get-a-ways to Draper!    
Miss Amy Shields.  You don't get any sweeter then this girl right here.  I have been lucky to have her as a roommate and grow closer to her.  She is full of love and I am grateful for her and that she puts up with me and my shenanigans!     
Lets just say Braden puts up with a lot.  I am lucky to have him.  He has brought so much light into my life.  I am grateful for his optimism and always choosing to be happy, no matter what life throws at him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment