Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Family

Family.  Its one thing we need to have in life, it can mean something different to someone else but I don't know where I would be without mine.  Family to me is not only blood related but the close friends we make throughout our lives.  Just because they aren't "blood" related doesn't mean I wouldn't do anything in the world for them and make me love them any less.  Family is what helps us get through hard times,  they know we make mistakes and love us anyways.  Instead of holding grudges and judging, they find ways to help us fix mistakes and move on.  My family is loud and crazy, but that's perfect for me.  We have defiantly had our trials but we come of out of them stronger each time. I wouldn't trade them for the world.  When we all get together, there is always a story to be told and a lesson to be learned.  Going to school halfway across the country makes it really hard sometimes, but Utah State is perfect for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.  People ask how I do it...  I don't really know how, maybe its because of my wonderful friends/family I have here? Maybe its because it was time for me to leave the nest and become somewhat independent lol who knows.  I have defiantly grown up a LOT while moving away but the relationship I have with my parents and family has only gotten stronger.  They are truly my best friends.  They let me make mistakes so I can learn from them and become better, never forcing me to be someone I'm not.  I miss them everyday but I know this is where I need to be, I cannot wait till the summer when I can see some of them again :)  

Christmas 1997
Christmas 2009 :)

Love Love Love




No comments:

Post a Comment