1. Im not big into jewelry
2. Ketchup tastes good on almost anything
3. I absolutely hate cats, I think they are creepy
4. Though I'm not the best at sewing, I have learned to LOVE it over the past couple years
5. Ehhh I don't really like to play baseball but I LOVE to watch it
6. I have never really dyed my hair (well I did those dyes that only last a week once)
7. My all time favorite drink is Rapid Rush Gatorade on ice :) .... well Dr. Pepper comes in close second
8. Im double majoring in Physical Education and Health Education
9. Running is my stress reliever
10. I cant whistle
11. Yes I am from Wisconsin, and NO I am NOT a Packer fan- I love my Bears <3
12. I don't like anything that is tropical flavor like pineapple or coconut. gross.
13. I love nail polish, specially bright, bold colors
14. My family owns their own Meat Market in Chicago called the "Anichini Brothers"
15. One of my favorite holidays is the Fourth of July
16. I feel the most comfortable in a T-shirt and sweat pants
17. I cant listen to music while reading, but I HAVE to listen to music while doing math.
18. I cant stand having my bed made, it just feels uncomfortable laying in bed with all the covers tucked in.... makes me feel claustrophobic.
19. O and I cant sleep with socks on either
20. I get bored after shopping for like 30 minutes
21. Every time I go to Olive Garden I always get the same soup every time because I can never get myself to pay 15 bucks for some pasta that I could get at home.
22. Getting letters is my new favorite thing ;)
I had no idea about number 2. LOL. And I so agree about 22! Love you!
ReplyDeletebahahaha I am proud to say I knew every fact on that list! I am the best friend ever!!!! (I am patting myself on the back now)
ReplyDelete