Monday, January 17, 2011

A One Night Get Away

 Sarah has this friend Jake that she met over Christmas break that lives close to her.  So I told him if he ever goes home and wants a riding buddy let me know because I have tons of family and friends out that way. We ended up going this weekend for just a day.  We drove up Sunday night and stopped in Salt Lake and visited some of his friends that he hasn't seen in a while.  They were hilarious, my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.  We got to Sarah's house a little after midnight and we ended up talking till about 3 in the morning. We hadn't seen each other since last semester so it was so nice to do a little catching up before we passed out :)  Monday we spent the day shopping, making cards and my new blog!  I decided that since Sarah isn't with me this semester and our blog wouldn't be getting updated very much I should make my own.  I'm not very good at writing a journal and so I think blogging is a good alternative :) We had homemade waffles and syrup for breakfast and tacos for dinner. It was delicious.  Sarah also took me to see the Utah Lake and the school where she has just started teaching at!  Then i had to head back to USU around 6:30, so it was a very short but fun trip :)

The Utah Lake
O how i have missed her!



1 comment:

  1. YAY for your blog-LOVE IT...and so grateful for that NICE RA ;)

    ReplyDelete