Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Keep Swimming.


 Yup, that is me after my swimming class.  I have to take this swimming class twice a week for a bout a hour and a half then do 3 miles after/besides class.  For me, ITS HARD.  To all those pro swimmers out there I bet that is a piece of cake for ya but not for Katelyn Anichini.  I would rather run ten miles then swim for 3.  Our second day of class she was having us do some kind of backstroke, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing I was just trying to stay afloat and get to the end of the pool as soon as possible!  I was about halfway down and the teacher yells "Katelyn-what are you doing?? Are you making up your own stroke or something?!"  The whole class was laughing at me, o well looks like I will become the class entertainment this semester!  And for breathing.... don't even get me started on that.  All I know is that after class I am dead.  Now don't get me wrong, I do like to swim I am just awful at it.  Maybe by the end of this semester I will get the hang of it.  Where is my pro swimmer friend Kate Haapala when I need her, I'm sure she could whip me into shape in no time!

This will be interesting.  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment