What a beautiful weekend!! The weather couldn't have been more beautiful.. This is absolutely my favorite time of the year. Leggings, boots, over sized sweaters, pumpkin cookies and hot chocolate here I come! I spent most of my conference weekend with the Scott family. In between sessions, we went to the park, bike rides (so hard with a 1 year old on the back!), frisbee and football on the quad, shopping, cookie making and a lot of eating. Zach is quite the cook if you ask me! He cooked some some delicious meals for us these last two days. Jessi's brother and his wife also joined us for some of the fun.
![]() |
| Zach kept making fun of our outfits and said that if we put Jessi's leggings and my sweater together, it would be one good looking outfit! |
I took Kai to the store to run some errands and I guess he doesn't like country music....I was dying of laughter!


No comments:
Post a Comment