Well, Garrett finally did it! My wonderful roommate Alyssa and her man got engaged last night! Lets just say our apartment is a little crazy with all the excitement. They are rather cute together and I am so excited for my girl. These two are so good for each other. She is just beaming! Time to celebrate and get started on planning this wedding :)
Also, last night was one of my favorite FHE activities. We played paint twister! So so so so much fun. I was the champion in my group and at the end we just had a huge paint pit we made into a slip-n-slide and played soccer in it. By the time I got home, I was completely covered and had to take a good 30 minute shower to clean it off. Still trying to get paint out of my hair...
McKay, Will, Ethan, Jess, Aly, Kristen, Bryan and I


No comments:
Post a Comment