Sunday, October 13, 2013

Life Is Busy But Good

This has been one great week.  It started off with a pumpkin carving party.  Ethan and I failed with our carving skills.  It was suppose to be the "U" with state in the middle but we messed up and just made it into this...
Friday night, Grandma Weldon was up in Logan to perform a concert with her Swiss Chorus.  Jeff tagged along with me and we enjoyed a delicious dinner and got serenaded by some Alp horns, 
accordions....
yodeling and some upbeat music....
It was so nice to see her and watch her do something she loves so much.  Saturday morning, before she left to head back to Salt Lake, I took her to Herms for breakfast :)  I love that woman so much and she is such a fun lady to be around!!
Later that night, Kristen and I went to the institute activity at the Sports Academy.  Such a fun night!! We eventually met up with some friends and went to the gymnastics room that was filled with trampolines....I finally learned how to do some flips thanks to Will and Kristen.  Kristen and I did some Zumba, which is always a good time and I am just terrible at it.  Gives everyone a good laugh :)  Saturday afternoon I went out to ice cream with my old roomies to celebrate Rose's birthday.  Miss these girls.  
Saturday night a huge group of us went to the football game!! We stayed till about the middle of the 3rd quarter and then headed to Poetry and A Beverage to watch some friends perform.  I loved it.  Makes me wish I had musical talent.  We ended the night playing some good games and watching a movie.  I haven't watch a movie in seriously months.  It was nice to just relax and hangout with everyone.  At the game, we were lucky enough to sit right next to this guy...what a riot!    

No comments:

Post a Comment