The big football game tonight was against BYU. People camped out the night before on the Quad just to get wrist bands to get into the game. I couldn't stay up because I had to get up for student teaching at 5:45 so luckily I had some awesome friends that got us in :) Lets just say we were doomed right from the first play and it all went downhill from there. It was still nice to hangout with friends and watch the game, hoping we could make a comeback. It got a little chilly when the sun went down and it is getting me excited. I love the fall weather! I just need the snow to hold off for a little while longer.
 |
| I was so glad we were about the 6th person from the entrance because the line was soooo long. |
 |
| Yes, Jeff wears my sunglasses at night. Don't ask me why. |
No comments:
Post a Comment