I have been tremendously blessed with the greatest parents I could ever ask for. Today is their 25th wedding anniversary! They have been through so much together, it ceases to amaze me. My mom is fighting cancer for the second time and I have never seen two people have so much love and concern for one another . It has been a very tough year and my dad has never left her side. I look up to his ability to be patient along with having a constant positive outlook on things. My mom is tremendously strong. She is not only fighting for her life, but has always fought for what she believes in. She has always been strong in the Gospel and has been the greatest example for me. I am so grateful for how they raised me and have helped me through my life. I look up to my parents and the love they have for each other. To see what they have gone through in the last 25 years and still be chugging along in the best way possible is inspiring. I am so glad these two fell in love!!
![]() |
| Now that is one good lookin' couple!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment