Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Scott Family

I was flattered when Jessi asked me to take her family pictures!  If you know me, you know I loveeeee taking pictures.  I have actually been saving up for a while to buy a really nice camera that I can take on hikes and things.  The one I have now just doesn't do these mountains and views justice.  We went on the river trail and also this cute abandoned house by the Temple and got a few cute shots.  I had so much fun with this cute family.  Between my roommates and I we were able to make Jessi the cutest outfit ever- that was an adventure! I am so blessed to have them in my life.  They have always been there for me through pretty much everything.   I'm grateful for their friendship and for always making me feel loved.   
I wish you could zoom in on Kai's face. It's priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment