Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

Today was fabulous!!  We took an early  morning drive through Logan canyon to Bear Lake.  Unfortunately it stayed pretty cloudy but the weather was still beautiful and it was soooo relaxing.   
The clouds were awesome. 
Kristen, Deanna and I
I have heard so much about how good these things were and how I must one next time I come to Bear Lake.  It is true, THEY ARE SO GOOD.  I got a brownie fudge with raspberry shake. Perfection. 
I was told to strike a pose.  Don't laugh.

Who knows what we were doing.  We just did whatever came to our head.  I cannot get over how beautiful and peaceful the lake was!!  Well, before everyone came out with their boats.  It was nice to beat the crowd.
Deanna was struggling to take a picture.  I love how Kristen is just swimming along and I have no balance...

No comments:

Post a Comment