Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Everyday Blessings

My heart is full when I think of all the wonderful people in my life.  I have such an amazing support system.  Every single day I get a text, phone call,email, letter or surprise visit from someone.  No joke, it's truly amazing.  The best part is at times, it is from someone I never would have expected to hear from.  I don't think they realize how much that means to me.  Everyday is hard.  It is hard being so far away from my mom.  It is hard not being able to be with my family while we go through these recent trails.  It is so hard letting go of someone who has been apart of your life for so long but has chosen to leave it.  My heart truly hurts.  All five years at Utah State, I have been blessed with some of the greatest roommates known to man. Honestly, everyday is difficult for me but knowing that I come home to either a good laugh, big hug, a sweet note, and many other things makes any day doable.  So many of the people in my life have been an answer to my prayers.  I really believe people are put into your life at a certain time for a certain reason.  God has truly blessed me with some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for-near and far.  I am one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment