Friday, December 13, 2013

Finals Week

Ha, I didn't have any finals!! Since I graduated last week (but will walk in the spring ceremony), I didn't have anything to do during finals week.  It felt weird being able to relax, sleep in and have fun while everyone else was stressing and studying for their exams.  I sure do not miss that.  I spent most of my time... 
Going to the Temple with these lovely ladies.
Spending my nights singing and laughing with my man!  Well, more like him singing and playing the ukulele.  I am awful at both but it is always a good time with him.  
Having little adventures with my best friend.  She also wants to be just like me to the point were she copies what I wear for the day :)  haha I sure do love this lady and will miss her these next few weeks!!
I took another trip to Temple Square with a bunch of friends.  It was much more enjoyable because it wasn't snowing like crazy and it wasn't too cold.  So, we were actually able to walk around and look at all the lights.  
Right when I was about to leave, look who I ran into!! Tommy and his girlfriend McKenna along with some other old friends.  Such a small world.  Out of the thousands of people and places we could have been we ran into each other.  I am excited to spend some time with them over Christmas break when we are all home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment