Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  What a wonderful time it is to be together as a family.  Christmas Eve, we made homemade pizza, desserts, watched home videos and some Christmas classics.  We found some home videos that are GOLD.  We were all seriously laughing so hard at times.  Sure do miss being a kid when your biggest worry was trying to find your lost barbie.      
Christmas morning we woke up nice and early at 10:30 to open presents!  We literally had to pull Anthony out of bed.  He sure does love his sleep, after working second shift.  The days of waking up at 5 am are longgg over and I am sure my parents are somewhat appreciative of that :)  
Becca came over and joined us for our get together and Grandma and Grandpas.  
My beautiful mother and I
We spent our time eating the delicious meal they prepared for us, opened presents and had enough dessert to last us a month.    
Who knows what grandpa said to make us bust out laughing,  I sure do love that man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment