I cannot believe Christmas break is already halfway over. Time is flying by. Which is good in some ways and bad in others. I have spent most of my time with my family and catching up with friends. Joy, Sydney, Mom and I went out to Panera for dinner and then went to see The Hunger Games on Tuesday. Such a good movie. I liked how it was pretty close to the book and didn't skip over many things. I love hanging with these ladies and talking about everything that is going on in our lives. I can't believe Syd is growing up so fast. She is no longer that little 5 year old. It is really nice to be able to talk and have somewhat serious conversations with her :) Then, over the weekend, we started break off with our annual get together with the "gang." It is so nice to have a core group of friends that will always be a good time when you get together. Every single time we hangout, there is 100% you will laugh so hard you might just cry.
Later in the week, we had a little get together with some friends that I ran with in high school. Amy was also in town and came over to visit for a little while before the party. I sure did miss this sweet girl. She has the biggest heart and I am so happy for her and Mathew!
![]() |
| Eric, Kayla, Megan, Amy, Dana, Billy and I |
It has also been nice to have some time with Em. Usually, she is up in Eau Claire when I am home for break. Now, since she has graduated, Em is just a few minutes away! We went out to breakfast earlier in the week at this new little cafe in Paddock Lake. Lets just say we weren't very satisfied with the food and probably wont be going back :) Sistas for life right here!





No comments:
Post a Comment