Tonight we had our 2nd annual roommate Christmas party. We made dinner, opened gifts, went hot tubing and brought our mattresses into the living room to watch movies the rest of the night. I am so lucky to have such wonderful girls to live with. We all get along so well and always have something to laugh about. Our personalities seriously compliment each other. It will be sad not having Alyssa next semester but we are lucky that Sarah's little sister is going to move in with us. She is a sweet girl and will just love living with us crazy people.
 |
| This is proof that Alyssa can cook. She made some beef stroganoff that was out of this world. |
 |
| Look closely and appreciate the drawing Sarah and Sterling worked so hard on. |
 |
| Sarah was my secret Santa and she got me scrabble which I have been looking for at every single DI for months!! I want to use the letters to do some crafts so I have been searching high and low for a cheap one and she found one for me along with some cute leggings. This girl knows me so well and I am so grateful for her!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment