Thursday, December 5, 2013

So This Is It?

 The day has finally come.....I am DONE with my undergraduate degree! Where has these 4.5 years gone?!  I feel like it was just yesterday my parents were helping me move into the towers and I didn't know a single soul.  Going to Utah State has been one of the best experiences of my life and I am so grateful for my parents for helping me and being my biggest support.   Leaving North Cache was harder then I thought.  I was so lucky to have Kim as my cooperating teacher.  She was such a great example to me and I learned a lot from her.  I am going to miss my students so much.  Student teaching helped me realize just how much I truly love helping kids not just learn new things but have fun while learning.  I am excited for Kristen to start her student teaching there next semester.  Don't worry North Cache... I will be back to sub and do some tutoring!          
Teaching with this kid was a riot!
Jeff, Nicole and I at our last seminar!! Rolayne was so sweet and got us all a little graduation gift.  It was a sweet Utah State Alumni  mug.  So weird to think we are now "Alumni." 
After my last night class, Braden and I went out to celebrate at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I sure do love hanging out with this boy.    Lets just say the night ended with me no longer being single ;)  I am one happy girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment