It has been about two and a half years since we lost Sloane. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I sure do miss that beautiful girl. Especially, since I will be visiting her family in Singapore for a month in January, my heart aches knowing she wont be there. No matter how much time has passed, loosing a loved one at such a young age is hard to deal with. The other day, two more men were killed driving back to Weiser from the Boise Temple on that same highway. My heart truly aches for those families as I can relate to the pain they are going through and will go through in the years to come. When will it be enough? When will the state realize that fixing that highway is a MUST and not just a nice thought and that can be done sometime in the future. Click HERE to watch the news update on the work that is being done for that intersection back in August and the interview with Benson's family. I really hope they follow through with these plans and not continue to put them off. It is amazing to see how Benson has recovered and is now serving a mission in New Zealand and the connection we will now always have with his family.
No comments:
Post a Comment