Saturday was one eventful day!! Amberly was in town for the weekend. So Rose, Abigail, Amberly and I went out to Herms for breakfast Saturday morning to catch up. It is crazy how time flies. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to live with these girls my junior year. We sure have some good memories!
In the afternoon, Braden and I went on a group date to Temple Square and the Jazz game. Getting down to Salt Lake was rather annoying because of all the snow and I learned that I probably have theeeee worst windshield wipers known to man. It took us a little over two hours to get there with the bad weather. There was a few times where I literally had no control of my car, freaking me out enough to where my leg wouldn't stop shaking. I am thankful Braden is a calm person! He evens me out pretty well. I seem get scared easily sometimes, so it was nice to have him there with me in those moments. By the time we got down to Temple Square, we only had about 20 minutes till the game started. So we ran around and took a few quick snap shots then headed to the game. The snow never led up, making it all the more fun to walk around in. We also decided to wear ugly Christmas sweaters on our date :)
 |
| Braden tries to look intimidating.... |
 |
| Without knowing it, Sarah and I ended up buying the same sweater! |
 |
| Sterling, Sarah, Bryan, Kris, Braden and I at the Joseph Smith building. |
 |
| We look good. |
 |
| Notice how there is no one around. The snow was crazy! |
Once we got to the game and got settled in, we noticed that there was a bunch of open seats in the lower level, closer to the court. So at half time, we all went down and "snuck" in closer to the court to watch the rest of the game. Rebels, I know. It was such a good time. We even got on the jumbo tron and had a few people compliment us on our sweaters.
No comments:
Post a Comment